The Accenture Technology ORACLE practice is seeking an ORACLE Market Development team member to develop and grow our regional ORACLE business. The ORACLE Market Development team member will be responsible for originating and growing our Oracle Cloud pipeline. This team member will also be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with both ORACLE sales executives and Accenture leadership to identify, build and execute new go-to-market (GTM) strategies and sales opportunities. The role will focus on growing the sales and pipeline of Accenture’s ORACLE business through demand generation, origination and co-selling opportunities with ORACLE, and enablement of Accenture’s strategy to the field and account teams.
Key characteristics for applicants include team-oriented and self-starting individuals with the ability to form strong relationships and history of solutioning and selling Oracle Cloud applications for customers. Applicants should have knowledge of ORACLE products and solutions as well as Accenture ORACLE offerings. Additional key skills include strategic thinking, concept synthesis, and strong executive presence.
Key responsibilities for the ORACLE Market Development – Role Profile:
- Sales Origination: Conduct sales origination activities, including the execution of joint account planning sessions between Accenture and ORACLE to identify new opportunity areas. Execute on these opportunities alongside sales origination and sales capture teams.
- Relationship Management: Develop ORACLE and Accenture executive and field sales level relationships to align teams and grow market share of Accenture-ORACLE collaborative business (co-sell), as well as to bring Accenture’s ORACLE strategy effectively to the field.
- Education & Evangelism: Master Accenture’s ORACLE growth strategy. Align this strategy with regional business opportunities and evangelize key messages to the field. Educate both Accenture and ORACLE on new go-to-market (GTM) offerings, assets, and differentiators to increase win rates and grow sales.
- Client Alignment & Field Engagement: Work across Accenture’s different entities and the ORACLE organization to connect the right SMEs with the right opportunities, including Accenture Technology and Consulting teams to developing stronger strategies and the ability to execute successful sales cycles.
- Pipeline Tracking & Reporting – Maintain ownership of the book of business between Accenture and ORACLE. Integrate this in to timely and accurate regional reporting for Accenture leaders.
- Demand Generation: Facilitate and execute demand generation activities – internal and joint enablement sessions, briefings and events to develop qualified pipeline
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- 8+ years of experience in go-to-market strategy, sales execution or delivery
- 4+ years of professional experience in sales execution, sales enablement, alliance management, offering & program development in Human Resources, Talent Management, Compensation Management or Payroll
- 2+ years of offering ORACLE software and solutions
- Ability to speak intelligently to HR business processes, understand client challenges and speak with internal & external stakeholders regarding solutions & services to help address customer issues with the goal of creating sales pipeline
- Experience working with partners and cross-functional teams to develop business opportunitie
- Experience working alongside ORACLE with focused experience in partner strategy and sale
- Oracle Cloud Certifications in Oracle Cloud Sales
- Oracle Cloud Certifications in HCM
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.