Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services brings together cyber and IT security to provide federal agencies with the most comprehensive, resilient security architecture possible. Our strategic approach is designed to leapfrog today’s untenable status quo, helping clients take advantage of next generation technologies and approaches to realize more effective and sustainable security.
An innovator and problem-solver. You’re an expert when it comes to protecting on-prem and cloud-based systems. And you can configure and deploy any s tool that comes across your desk. While staying on your toes, you design customized and cutting-edge solutions. You know solutioning requires knowledge of infrastructure, trusted applications, continuous monitoring proper implementation of security appliances and virtual machines. You understand who or what is connecting to the network and how to properly implement security frameworks such as Access Control and Zero Trust.
Work on Agile team utilizing enterprise Agile methodology with a product focus to maintain and re-engineer the 6 Trademark products. Lead an agile team of 6-8 resources supporting both on premise and AWS cloud deployments. Work with DevSecOps processes and tools to evolve the Trademarks product line and its next generation transition
- 5+ years of experience as a developer and ability to work independently within cross-functional teams to develop enterprise systems, create business products and address technical challenges
- 3+ years of experience writing code, developing APIs, RESTful or SOAP based web services
- Knowledge of developing microservices
- 3+ years of experience with source control and change management tools like GitHub/GitLab or similar
- 3+ years of experience with agile environment and/or methodologies
- 3+ years of experience developing Java/J2EE, Node.js, REACT, Angular, CSS
- Familiar with functional testing, applications integration testing, systems testing, and user acceptance testing best practices
- Familiar with Test Driven Development/TDD and Behavior Driven Development/BDD framework and tools like Cucumber and automation test scripts
- Familiar with Python, SQL, NoSQL or other scripting languages
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- US Citizenship Required
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.