There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Knowledge and Skills
· Strong AO or SI expertise in a domain with preference being in ERP (SAP or Oracle) but any other area is fine as well
· Expertise/Experience in AO/AD/SI and ability to give an Industry view of application portfolio/application transformation.
· Very good interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to influence and build relationship with key stakeholders
· Good understanding of the application and infrastructure ecosystem in terms of Products and Technologies
· Ability to understand client business and technology drivers- business IT alignment
· Strong capability to estimate, size, come up with dependencies/assumptions in solutioning
· Ability to work across levels at the client; exposure to NA geography is a good additional skill
· Strong aptitude to be an individual contributor
· Experience and exposure in collaborative technology solutioning including client workshops, joint solutioning sessions, co-creation sessions will be an added plus
- Minimum of 12 + years of experience in a Technology Environment with a strong focus on Systems Integration and/or Application Outsourcing Services
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in business development and/or Solution Planning/Deal Shaping.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Development experience on cloud platforms and new api/middleware products (e.g. mulesoft)Expertise on AO/SI solutioning – should be certified SA or preferably Lead certified. Delivery experience in AO/SI/IO either as Client facing or offshore accountable lead. Expert in formulating the solution storyline, ability to collaborate in creating client value propositions, Good hustling ability/resourcefulness, Product/concept selling, Pre-sales/Solution Architecting, Executive Presence, Experience in one or two major industries (RES, PRD, FS, H&PS, CMT)
LocationsMA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Pre-Sales Oracle Cloud ERP Solution Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Cloud Enterprise Solution Architect Senior Manager
Posted 4 days ago
USA MI - Detroit
Infor Solution Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.