Join our team that is helping the world’s leading life sciences companies to evolve rapidly from selling products to delivering value through better patient outcomes. We work with our pharmaceutical, biotech, medical technology, distributor and consumer health clients globally to redefine the future of the life sciences industry: combining the latest technology with scientific breakthroughs to revolutionize how medical treatments are discovered, developed and delivered to patients around the world.
Our Life Sciences Supply Chain practice helps clients to transform their end-to-end supply chain to be patient centric and an enabler of growth.
What would you do?
Most of the team works on one or more projects at any given point in time, typically as part of a larger core team working on a priority. At a Senior Manager level, it could be:
Work with cross-functional client teams to architect and deliver end to end supply chain transformations spanning R&D to Finished Goods, and connecting to Patients through innovative digital solutions, often over the course of multiple years involving large scale re-design
Leverage data driven hypothesizes and recommendations to support the End to End Supply Chain Transformation
Leading global teams of 2-75+ to deliver against client priorities and to solve a specific problem
Function as a strategic advisor to clients on end-to-end SC&O transformations addressing key business challenges such as New Product Launch, Cold Chain, Biologics, New Distribution Models, Mergers & Acquisitions etc.
Collaborate effectively with other Accenture teams in Strategy, Consulting Technology and Operations to bring the best of Accenture to clients
Developing meaningful partnerships with Life Sciences clients through utilizing interpersonal skills, effective communication, and relationship building
Proactively identify ways in which Accenture can better support clients through qualifying, co-creating, and executing new sales opportunities
Support the growth and operations of the Life Sciences Supply Chain practice at Accenture through active involvement and leadership
Who do we need?
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Minimum of 5 years of Life Sciences experience, either in industry or through business consulting
- Experience leading successful teams and autonomously “running a business”
- Experience in architecting and delivering Life Sciences End to End Supply Chain Transformations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preference for deep pharmaceutical experience in New Product Launch, Cold Chain, Biologics, New Distribution Models, Mergers & Acquisitions etc.
You will always be learning in this role through:
- On the job learning: creating experiments with new technologies, products and across team partnerships
- Being part of a forward-thinking community committed to training on and the adoption of latest methodologies such as design thinking and agile working
- Opportunities to be a face of Accenture at industry forums, conferences, and through thought leadership
LocationsCA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,WA - Seattle
nCino Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Management Consulting Senior Manager
Finance Operating Model Consultant
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.