Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
We have versatile talents, far-alternative perspectives, and proven methodology to help take ideas from whiteboard explorations to scaled solutions. We help Discover trends in technology and industry, solutions that overcome challenges and embrace opportunities, and Create valuable innovations - from rapid prototypes to practical applications.
An expert data scientist with an eye for AI. You want to change how the world works and lives by taking AI out of the lab and into everyday life.
- Develop custom models based on in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business problems to ensure analytics deliverables meet client needs
- Prototype and demonstrate products for clients in customer environments.
- Use your judgment to craft solutions to complex problems or seek guidance as needed
- Report on your progress regularly in writing and face-to-face
- Stay on new products that clients could use
- Work with peers and senior colleagues in Accenture and at client companies
- Be ready to stack those airline miles with the potential for weekly travel (80%).
- A minimum 2 years of experience with significant focus on data science and use of statistical methodologies
- A minimum of 2 years of deep knowledge of customer insight analytics domains such as price & profitability optimization, loyalty, customer segmentation, next best action, customer lifetime value, customer retention & churn, campaign and marketing attribution, and/or forecasting
- A minimum 2 years of leading in the “new”; for example, working with machine learning methods, clustering, regression, optimization, and neural networks
- Bachelor’s degree in data science and related disciplines as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- experience working directly with non-technical teams
- Experience with analytics similar to statistical analysis of syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI) and first party data, marketing mix, decision science and recommendation engines, personalization, price elasticity, product assortment transferrable demand, and channel analysis
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with knowledge of data science tools, including Python, R, or SAS, and visualization with PowerBI or Tableau
- Familiarity with using cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure) or Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) in data science solutions
LocationsIL - Chicago,KS - Overland Park,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Columbus
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.