Accenture Interactive Life Sciences— a new breed of agency that believes that better experiences lead to better health. Our team focuses on creating experiences that empower people to take greater ownership of their health and improve the pathway to care for patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
Join our team of curious and collaborative life sciences strategists, creatives, experience designers, technologists, and data scientists to drive customer success and business results globally at scale. We craft impactful marketing activations inside world-class customer experiences by focusing on driving brand and demand across every touchpoint. If you’re passionate about audience and content strategies, websites, portals and engagement platforms, creative campaigns and lifecycle marketing and more – and have expertise in designing for the life sciences sector, join us. In combination with all other Accenture Interactive groups, we are “The Experience Agency”
A strategic thinker with proven success at driving pharma brands’ strategic plans and defining creative solutions for clients. Just as comfortable planning engagements and defining creative strategies, the ideal creative strategist candidate is a passionate storyteller who has the ability to seek and drive research hypotheses and uses it to bring a forward-looking approach to life sciences clients. This person is great in front of a room, and can lead co-creation sessions with stakeholders of any background in order to craft actionable insights that lead to innovative strategic approaches. You are a dreamer and doer, who balances theory and reality in order to harness results within that grey area between the underlying business strategy and creative concept.
- The Life Sciences Creative Strategist will define and execute Life Sciences creative strategy based on business objectives and customer needs
- Seeks and drives research hypotheses, along with our Business and Research & Insights team, to bring a forward-looking approach to our life sciences clients
- Drive personalization of creative across a wide range of physical and digital channels supported thru data
- Provide leadership and guidance to develop strategic integrated marketing campaigns.
- Effectively manage and understand all research relating to the audience, brand, culture, and media channels.
- Create inspiring creative briefs that are rooted in a single-minded proposition and translate insights into creative direction.
- Collaboratively create assets with the extended experience design team and build concept blueprints to present to clients.
- Collaborate with the engagement team during sales process to define the most appropriate approach and be an active player during pitch or client presentation in order to ensure our solution are introduced in the most efficient way
- Assist with creative concepts for new experiences, campaigns, products, and strategic marketing plans for our customers.
- Define creative strategies – on behalf of the global creative director - to ensure our solutions are answering clients objectives, user expectations and are aligned with boomerang and Accenture interactive aspiration to become the best Experience Agency for health and life sciences industries.
- Design and lead client workshop or co-creation session according to needs (in coordination with other team members)
- Participate in creative presentations – must be able to sell-in, conceptualize, lead, analyze, and present qualitative and quantitative research studies
- Experience developing strategic plans for the life sciences or health sector
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of relevant work experience
- Expertise at understanding how to engage HCP and Patient audiences to motivate and drive action and engagement
- Experienced in Life Sciences design principles, e.g. MLR review processes and requirements, Fair Balance, branded vs. unbranded restrictions, etc.
- Adept at understanding how to engage HCP and Patient audiences to motivate and drive action and engagement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in both traditional and emerging channels
- Expert at strategic brainstorming, campaign development, and creative execution writing email copy, advertising, (digital, print, banners), brand messaging, web copy, video scripts and marketing collateral
- Strong understanding of content UX principles and how it relates to copy
- Experience in Oncology, Neurology, Rare Disease, Patient Services or related
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsNJ - Florham Park,NY - New York
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.