Accenture Interactive Life Sciences— a new breed of agency that believes that better experiences lead to better health. Our team focuses on creating experiences that empower people to take greater ownership of their health and improve the pathway to care for patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
Join our team of curious and collaborative life sciences strategists, creatives, experience designers, technologists, and data scientists to drive customer success and business results globally at scale. We craft impactful marketing activations inside world-class customer experiences by focusing on driving brand and demand across every touchpoint. If you’re passionate about audience and content strategies, websites, portals and engagement platforms, creative campaigns and lifecycle marketing and more – and have expertise in creating content for the life sciences sector, join us. In combination with all other Accenture Interactive groups, we are “The Experience Agency”
A life sciences content strategist who is experienced at crafting messaging and journeys to propel patients and health care professionals along their disease journeys. You are experienced within the interactive, content space across branded and unbranded campaigns and platforms; have worked with a variety of tones and voice styles and will ensure exceptional results on copy deliverables. This position needs someone who is confident as an individual contributor, ready to jump in and take a leadership role when required and embraces collaboration to deliver the best concept and solutions. This person is great working with clients and collaborating with our cross functional team.
All of which makes you a fit for our life sciences creative team.
- The Life Sciences Content Strategist will define and execute Life Sciences content strategy based on business objectives and customer needs
- Creates new content and engaging users across multiple digital channels (e.g. email, web/portals, mobile app, blog, social media, and more
- Manage and ensure that content is timely, relevant, accurate, and positively reflects the brand
- Generate content strategy and new content development appropriate for the brand requirements
- Inform site mapping, content hierarchy in wireframes and prototyping for websites, marketing landing pages, news blogs, tool applications and more
- Perform or oversee qualitative/quantitative content mapping, auditing, gap analysis, analytics research, keyword and search findings, competitive assessments, market research, user and stakeholder interviews
- Define information architecture, navigation and taxonomy, user flows, metadata strategies, content matrix recommendations.
- Define key messages based on clinical study and product information
- Implement SEO best practices
- Identifies KPIs and measure content effectiveness and refine strategy.
- Builds and manages the digital content roadmap, content calendar, documents, and reports.
- Creates and manages editorial guidelines for digital content.
- Develops advance strategies to maximize content and its distribution across a variety of digital channels.
- Provide Content consulting on pitches, workshops and other new business projects as required, thus ensuring a strategic approach
- Support the business development team with strategic input, client meetings, presentations and proposal writing
- Experience developing content for the life sciences or health sector
- Experience across both traditional and emerging channels
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of content and copywriting
- Experienced in Life Sciences design principles, e.g. MLR review processes and requirements, Fair Balance, branded vs. unbranded restrictions, etc.
- Expertise at understanding how to engage HCP and Patient audiences to motivate and drive action and engagement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates compelling design and interactive
- Experience with Medical Writing
- Expert at strategic brainstorming, campaign development and creative execution writing email copy, advertising (digital, print, banners), brand messaging, web copy, video scripts, marketing collateral
- Experience with developing content and copy for medical portals
- Strong understanding of UX principles and how it relates to copy
- Experience in Oncology, Neurology, Rare Disease, Patient Services or related areas
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsNJ - Florham Park,NY - New York
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.