South Integrated Marketing Campaigns Lead
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing + Communications
Location: South Region
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions – Marketing + Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: South Integrated Marketing Campaigns Lead
- Bring creative, innovative and fresh perspective to driving memorable client experiences to advance our priority sales and marketing campaign objectives.
- Partner with the Market Unit M+C lead to build an integrated marketing and communications campaign plan aligned to Market Unit growth priorities.
- Orchestrate, execute and continually refine the MU campaign strategy, leveraging the Global and Market activation toolkit, to bring compelling stories and experiences to MU based clients at an industry or cross-industry level. All in collaboration with North America, global Marketing + Communications and sales teams.
- Maintain MU-relevant Campaigns & Client Engagement calendar and be laser focused on Priority Accounts in the Market unit.
- Monthly and Quarterly Measurement and Reporting Analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Minimum of 10 years professional services marketing and/or B2B marketing
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Think strategically and innovatively
- Take an idea from pilot to scale
- Maintain an influential executive presence with senior level executives
- Lead through ambiguity
- Manage multiple priorities and quick-turn expectations while delivering results
- Analyze data and translate findings into meaningful action
- Bridge sales and marketing strategies
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.