Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
HR Business Partner for Capability Network, a key priority for Strategy & Consulting. Day-to-day HR responsibilities for 2900+ people aligned to Global S&C - with high & rapid growth expected over next three years; HR support to CN Leadership team to drive growth, differentiation and market relevance for CN around the world; help shape talent agenda with a vison to double down on the growth opportunity and build expert skills and global talent at scale.
Help to drive design and delivery of a business linked Human Capital Strategy aligned to objectives of entity supported. In support of HR Lead, deliver HR operational metrics. Provide counsel to entity leadership on people issues; i.e. career planning and leadership development which foster a people centric culture. Partner with other HR groups to ensure relevancy of programs and initiatives and facilitate implementation planning by providing entity specific insight.
Develop, execute, support HR programs
- Develop, deliver, and/or support Human Capital Strategy, marshalling the right talent to deliver on the objectives for each program/entity
- Serve and/or support processes for ensuring employees’ needs are met throughout entire HR lifecycle
- Oversee, plan, and/or support key HR functions such as annual performance management cycles, supply/demand management, employee engagement and people programs, total rewards, and talent development
- May provide counsel to executives on career planning, leadership development and people management
Develop, execute, support HR strategies
- Design, build and/or support HR programs, policies, processes and practices that deliver to Accenture’s long term HR strategy and business goals
- Help define requirements to shape HR strategy, programs, processes and services to fulfill business needs
- May provide strategic and respected HR advice, handling employee discipline and grievances, as appropriate
- Actively influence business strategy to ensure Human Capital considerations are appropriately reflected
- May provide input into Human Capital strategy for group supported
- Define HR requirements to meet business objectives of their group
- Promote a people-centric culture in their aligned-to group and coach business counterparts accordingly
- Represent HR at the business table and manage relationship between HR and business decision makers
- Along with HR Lead, accountable for effective delivery of HR programs and services to their group – monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs and services for business entity and engage with HR service delivery on issues and confirm adequacy of resolution
- Work collaboratively with other HR teams like service delivery leadership, market/unit HR teams, Centers of Expertise, and the broader HR business partner team
- May drive capability planning process for group
- Collaborate with other market/unit HR teams to identify and manage local impacts of HR solutions and to define specific local needs
HR Processes and Programs
- Participate in strategic talent management for their organization; collaborate with Centers of Expertise and Service Delivery to ensure appropriate talent is identified, recruited, developed, deployed, promoted, and retained to enable business to deliver on business strategy
- Work with Centers of Expertise to define requirements for HR solutions for group and ensure programs created meet requirements
- Collaborate with other HR professionals to determine a common approach in case of overlapping requirements, identify impact of requested HR solutions to other entities, and determine synergies
HR Programs and Initiatives
- Foster acceptance of HR initiatives and implementations in their organization, drive appropriate journey management and provide group specific inputs for appropriate implementation planning in partnership with Talent Strategists
- Effective delivery of HR programs and services, monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs and services for business entity and engage with HR service delivery organization on issues and resolution
- Participate in a broad range of HR processes as defined in the process descriptions primarily by defining requirements, providing business insights, setting priorities, reviewing solutions, providing planning input, and communicating to business leadership
- Drive change effort to meet business requirements with Service Delivery teams
- University degree
- A minimum of 4 years of professional services experience
- Degree in Human Resources
- Demonstrated expertise in wide range of HR service delivery capabilities such as: recruiting, onboarding, staffing, engagement, learning and talent development, talent and performance management, inclusion and diversity, compensation and HR operations
- Program and project management skills
- Knowledge of Accenture’s organization, business practices and workforces to successfully execute key responsibilities
- Prior experience as a Business Partner or Talent Strategist or HR Service Delivery/Field HR Lead
Professional Skill Requirements
- Analytical thinking and structured problem solving; creativity in identifying options and solutions to overcome business/talent challenges
- Capability in gathering, synthesizing, manipulating and analyzing data to drive insights
- Ability to partner effectively with business and HR colleagues to drive program execution
- An interest in external HR trends, knowledge, market intelligence
- Flexibility to work in globally distributed teams; willingness to adapt schedule accordingly
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.