Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Support the design and execution of internal and external communications projects for Office of the CSO programs; deep experience across a variety of marketing channels (media, social, internal, etc).
- Leverage your considerable communications skills, including planning, strong writing and editing, and program design, to support our most strategic global programs.
- Collaborate with the global M+C team on key communications programs, aligning objectives and calendars, with the aim to further streamline M+C activity.
- Participate in marketing strategy meetings, assisting with internal content development and amplification, and internal brand positioning.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar to secure a pipeline of content which coincides with important events and core communications initiatives.
- Manage program budgets in cooperation with leadership.
- Bachelor's degree, university degree or equivalent
- Marketing and Communications Manager with a minimum of 8 years’ B2B marketing experience
- Business media, publishing, and/or research experience (8+ yrs.)
- Business acumen, strong project management capability, and executive presence
- Senior stakeholder management confidence and experience
- Highly experienced in the development and production of interactive content
- Digitally savvy - social and web page + video and audio production content skill set.
- Must have worked on client facing and content-based marketing programs, ideally with a global scope
- Enjoys finding elegant solutions amid complexity, a personality that enjoys puzzles
- Superior oral and written communications skills, and presentation skills
- A keen eye for good design, very strong PowerPoint and Excel skills, experience working with MS Teams and other collaboration applications
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.