Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, implementing the latest security frameworks tailored to our federal clients. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. With customized plans, we prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we help build cyber resilience so our clients can grow with confidence in security.
A risk-savvy and compliance-smart expert in the industry. You stay current with the latest cyber threats and help clients spot them before they happen. You work well across technology teams to implement the latest security frameworks and put security systems and processes in place. And, when it comes to creating IT risk assessments, you tackle the design and launch with ease.
The Sr. Application Security Code Review Engineer will apply security skills to protect the client’s enterprise IT infrastructure, information systems, applications, data, and assets from cybersecurity threats. This Senior Security Code Reviewer supports the security activities associated with reviewing source code, both developed inhouse and open source, used in the client’s applications.
- 5+ years of of professional experience
- 2+ years of experience performing security code reviews utilizing Static & Dynamic code scanning tools (HP Fortify, SonarQube, BurpSuite, WebInspect, IBM AppScan etc.
- One or more related certification such as CISSP, CCNP, Security+, AWS Solutions
- Architect, AWS Certified Developer, Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administrator Associate, Azure DevOps Engineer, Splunk Core Consultant, Elasticsearch Engineer or any Applicable Security Vendor Certifications (Microsoft, Red Hat, McAfee, Tenable, Carbon Black, Palo Alto, Cylance, FireEye, CrowdStrike, etc.).
- Experienced in the acquisition, design, sizing, deployment, installation, maintenance, operating and usage of the Government Enterprise networks
- Familiarity with the NIST 800, FedRAMP, Risk Management Framework, Security Controls, and the Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) operating standards and applicable guidelines
- U.S. Citizenship Required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.