Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
Clinical Innovation professionals develop and deliver business solutions for the Clinical Operations business service within Health; which includes, however is not limited to, Care Management and Care Variation. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Supports the development of sales strategies, with existing and new clients, to identify areas where Clinical Operations services can drive client value and establish / extend Accenture’s presence.
- Uses a data-driven approach during the sales process to identify opportunities within the Clinical Operations practice and the value associated with them.
- Is able to articulate the value of undertaking Clinical Operations projects as a top C-Suite priority; this is to be done on the sales side as well as throughout implementation.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
The Clinical Operations Senior Manager will be responsible for Design and implement business changes that drive industry specific, function and digital operating model transformation, focusing on task relating to people and process. Provider focused individual capable of delivering complex projectsprograms and owning key client VP level relationships.
- Shaping, selling and delivering Clinical Operations projects across Care Management and Care Variation services
- Using data, and other sales tools, to identify, develop and convincingly present opportunities to C-Suite executives in efforts to showcase Clinical Operations projects as a top priority for Provider systems
- Identifying and prioritizing client value creation opportunities while integrating an understanding of client visions, performance gaps, and needs
- Planning and implementing the recommended changes to organization, governance, operations or project/initiatives
- Designing and developing business processes to ensure the achievement and sustainability of improved outcomes
- Shaping and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, developing capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
- Implementing plans and leading teams to execute project deliverables on target, on time and on budget
- Assessing and managing risk throughout the project life-cycle and making adjustments as needed to ensure planned business outcomes are achieved
- Designing the projects overall communication strategy and approach for the targeted change journey
- Providing direction in collaboration with client Executives, managing client expectations, and negotiating among key stakeholders to yield win-win outcomes
- Managing full scope of Accenture team and associated contract delivery. Managing project financials.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of Consulting experience that includes payer-based delivery on team-based projects.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with Utilization Management and/or Care Management Coordination.
- Minimum of 1-2 years exposure to clinical systems and/or clincal data analytics
- Fluency with Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Advanced Degree
- Clinical experience, certification, or license
- Data visualization software skills, such as: Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau
- Experience analyzing large, disparate data sets
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. For details, view a copy of the Accenture
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.