- Assess risk and initiate action to mitigate risk at all phases of subcontract formation, performance and close-out
- Prepare RFPs tailored to specific requirements
- Evaluate subcontractor proposals, develop negotiation strategy in concert with Program Managers, and lead negotiations
- Prepare CPSR compliant subcontract documentation to include in-depth cost/price analyses
- Monitor subcontractor performance and initiate corrective action if performance falters
- Execute contract modifications in response to changing requirements and perform close-out activities
- Provide advice and support to Program Managers and Cost Estimators in developing proposals, including developing Basis of Estimates (BOEs)
- Provide advice and support in developing Statements of Work (SOW) source selection criteria and performing source selections
- Provide guidance on financial and contractual matters pertaining to contracts
- Independently conceive of and lead special projects and process improvement activities with organization-wide impact
5 years experience in a Federal Government contracting environment
2 years Subcontracting experience
Experience negotiating subcontracts and/or preparing RFPs
Experience preparing CPSR compliant subcontract documentation to include in-depth cost/price analyses.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsTX - San Antonio,VA - Arlington
USA GA - Atlanta
Client Financial Mgmt Analyst - Atlanta
Corporate Development and Transaction Services Financial Due Diligence Manager
Posted 3 days ago
Corporate Development Transaction Service Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.