Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, bring together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation’s Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A leader and a problem-solver. You can live in both the now and the future, and you are always looking for a new challenge and how to use technology to get there. You are ready to build a team to creatively develop solutions for clients.
- Build client relationship by developing and delivering strategic solutions for healthcare clients.
- Responsible for reviewing project proposals or plans to determine schedule, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Establish work plans and coordinates staffing for each phase of project and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Identifies functional or cross functional requirements and resources required for each task.
· Minimum of 6 years leading and contributing to client delivery projects
· Experience with business development at a federal healthcare agency
· Experience managing client relationships
· Experience engaging in relationship mapping, client presentations, and other activities to help grow footprint at client
Bonus points if you have:
· Advanced degree in health
- US Citizenship only, No Dual Citizenship
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.