Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The successful candidate will be a Manager in the Banking Platform practice with a focus on commercial credit transformation within the commercial lending industry, alignment of technology with business strategy and goals, supporting development of our commercial offerings, and delivery of commercial transformation consulting projects.
Large commercial lenders are executing on significant transformational initiatives, including design and implementation of digital experiences, Loan Servicing System, platform replacement and operating model redesign process reengineering.
Experience/knowledge of the commercial credit/lending industry focused on Loan Servicing and/or Secondary Loan Trading. Specific knowledge of commercial lending and Loan IQ is required.
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team?
• Drive innovation. People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
• Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills, while expanding your experience defining and implementing solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
• Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience including: a) 2+ years of project delivery experience (managing teams of 3+ resources, producing project deliverables, managing projects within timelines and budgets, and interfacing with client executives) working on commercial lending initiatives and technologies in Technology Consulting or Management Consulting, or equivalent in industry, and b) 3+ years of Commercial credit industry experience focused on Loan Servicing and/or Secondary Loan Trading; experience working with commercial lending and commercial lending LOS, and experience working with Loan IQ
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% (Monday – Thursday)
- Hands on experience with Finastra Fusion Loan IQ either in a Run-the-bank capacity or through an implementation/upgrade
- Finastra certification a plus
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.