Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
- Provide architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements
- Design RPA process solutions in accordance with best practice design principles and conventions.
- Develop the RPA design and create the Process Design Document
- Configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Create web forms that act as enablers to the RPA workflow
- Create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD) throughout the project lifecycle
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Support issue resolution that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
- Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases (validation)
- Support UAT and rollout phases
- Develop scripts to create/load common test data
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components and classes
- Lead the development efforts for automations
- Enforce development standards and configuration management control and provides SME support for development activities
- Participate in training activities
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews
- Perform code profiling by using appropriate tools to confirm coding compliance with application development standards.
- Check code coverage of unit and assembly tests and ensure it meets expectations
- Document the code during development to ensure maintainability
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance
- UiPath Developer Certification
- Experience developing RPA solutions using UiPath Studio and REF framework
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Familiarity with formal change control procedures
- Experience using UiPath tools such as AI Fabric
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.