Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The SAP Functional Associate will work with clients and the implementation team to design and build configuration and design custom development objects. The position will be involved in all aspects of solution testing including test script development and execution and error correction. This role is involved in maintenance, enhancement and development work of complex modules and those that interface with other applications and should have a range of skills and knowledge of SAP. This role will be required to participate in some pager/on-call support.
Have familiarity with the CIM Concept: The Common Information Model (CIM) is a standard of the Distributed Management Task Force (DMTF) and is based on the object-oriented modeling approach.
- Identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP application.
- Analyze, design, and test enhancements to SAP modules
- Work with clients and implementation team to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Provide support toward installation of SAP application releases into production.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems.
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills.
Here’s What You Need:
- 4 Year Degree OR 4 Years of Active Military Experience
- 6 months of experience supporting the configuration and development of SAP
Bonus Points If:
- 1 year of experience in Requirements Analysis, Functional Design or Application Testing or Computer Science / MIS BS degree
- 6 months of SAP school related experience with an accounting background
- 6 months of production support or helpdesk experience
- Must have good computer skills, understanding of MS Excel and Outlook
Important Eligibility Requirements
US Citizenship - No Dual Citizenship
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.