Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
As a Sr. SAP Functional Consultant Supply, you are responsible for analysis, design, and testing of components of ERP Central Component (ECC), Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting. You are involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of modules and those that interface with other applications. You have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams and reports to their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies.
- Provide and own application support in assigned areas.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the applications.
- Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to modules.
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation for the application.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities.
- Assist their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree OR minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Must be local or willing to travel about 50-75% to Mechanicsburg, PA
- 4+ years of experience in one or more of the following modules:
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Production Planning (PP)
- Project Management (PS)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Asset Management (AM)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with MS Office Suite
- US Citizenship required (no dual citizenship or OCI card holders)
Bonus points if you have:
- US Federal Government IT experience
- Experience with Systems Lifecycle Methodology
- Development background/experience
- Management experience covering multiple client engagements (Federal and Non-Federal)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,IL - Chicago,MD - Baltimore,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Harrisburg,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,VA - Arlington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.