Industry X, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed — we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we’re accelerating time-to-revenue; enabling new business and experiences to drive growth; creating agility, efficiency and improving ROI in R&D and manufacturing; or helping our clients build world class scalable products and platforms. Join us as we reinvent industries such as High-Tech, Software & Platforms, Aerospace & Defense, Communications & Media, Medical Tech Equipment, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X
A Strategy & Consulting BioPharma wizard increasing digitalization along the product development value chain. What gets you up in the morning is working with Intelligent Products & Platforms clients to solve complex problems and help their companies do more. You’ve got the serious strategy skills needed for the job, plus the gift of communicating with crystal clarity with customers, developers, testers and other team members. You’re comfortable working on a global manufacturing scale with Accenture and client teams supporting the sales process from origination to closing.
- Creates new and fosters existing relationships working to become the trusted advisor to senior executives across the Product and Engineering organizations of our Pharmaceutical clients.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility with our clients, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable technical and business factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management and helps determine practice strategy and approach for attainment of both near and long-term practice goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Expected to act independently to identify opportunities, establish engagement approaches, pricing, and staffing needs for client engagements. Work with senior account leadership to ensure these are within the overall strategy and guidelines of the account.
- Manages large to medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client and within Accenture.
- Identifies and mentor’s new talent within Accenture, the Industry X practice and across the client engagement teams.
Here’s what you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or at least 12 years of relevant industry experience.
- Minimum 12 years maturing and delivering opportunities in Life Sciences.
- At least 10 years in an advisory role leading practices and essential capabilities in order to develop assessments, roadmaps and strategic plans.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience creating tailored end to end storylines across R&D and Manufacturing integrating the way drugs get developed.
Bonus points if:
- Rolodex of BioPharma contacts in the Western Region
- Entrepreneurial spirit with experience in a startup environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation: Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado.
LocationsCA - Culver City,CA - El Segundo,CA - Fresno,CA - Irvine,CA - Los Angeles,CA - Oakland,CA - Palo Alto,CA - Redwood City,CA - Sacramento,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose
Planning and Fulfillment Senior Manager
Modern Change Management Manager-South
HR Transformation Consultant-South
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.