Location: Beltsville, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Business Process Automation Team Member, will support activities to automate business processes for clients. Collaborate with functional process owners and business process design teams to identify automation opportunities.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- 5 - 7 years of Development Experience
- 3+ years' of SharePoint Experience (2016 SharePoint or newer required, Online preferred)
- 3+ years' of years of Workflow Experience (Nintex, SP Designer, Flows “Power Automate”)
- PowerApps Experience (PowerBI, Power Automate “Flows)
- Agile Development Experience
- Scrum, Kanban, Stand-Ups, Sprints, etc.
- Applicable certification (SharePoint and/or other platforms)
- Scrum Certifications
- Angular Development Experience
- AngularJS – Angular 8 Experience
- New frameworks also acceptable (react, vue, etc.)
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) experience
- US Citizenship, no duals
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.