Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
- Be the subject matter Workday expert for Total Rewards (Compensation modules in Workday)
- Actively participate in bug and enhancement calls with CIO: ensure requirements are complete and accurately reflected, make innovative suggestions to the process, ensure testing efforts are properly planned
- Manage technical documentation creation including, but not limited to: requirements design, test scenarios, system and data flows, file specifications and integration design
- Manage testing and oversight of testing
- Project plan updates in PM software
- Create future roadmap for Total Rewards using Workday
- Create continuous improvement ideas, the fresher the better
- Stage gate participation in product cycles and project management gates
- Establish Relationships with MU Service Delivery Reward Teams, Total Rewards Discipline Teams, CIO Delivery and Operations Teams and Vendor Delivery Teams
- Review User Acceptance Test Materials and recommend additions/edits; help execute UAT Test Scripts; review defects after each UAT cycle and ensure resolutions are complete
- Assist with TR Workday issues/troubleshooting or coordinating with CIO
- Help train and coach MU TR team members in Workday as needed
- Provide additional support for adhoc tasks including tasks that impact the particular TR phase across countries globally and for tasks that pertain to Total Rewards but move beyond the tool/administration (i.e. work with contacts regarding benefits/performance/etc. questions)
- A flexible attitude to working hours is necessary as the role is required to work effectively across multiple time zones
- As this is a global role, the individual must be comfortable working remotely (i.e. via conference calls, etc)
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong Workday HCM and Compensation experience (preferred minimum 2 years of WD Compensation)
- Excel Skills, PowerPoint Skills, SharePoint skills
- Exposure to Global System Rollouts on a Global Team with Distributed Resources
- Other Workday module experience, especially Security
- Compensation and/or general HR experience and knowledge
- Programming experience
- Past Analytics experience
- Certification in Workday
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Experience Communicating to cross-geographic resources at all levels
- Attention to Detail
- Propose / Negotiate Solutions and Influence Decisions with Multiple Stakeholders
- Comfortable Communicating with All Levels of the CIO and HR teams
- Exposure to Environment with Tight Timelines and Critical Deliverables
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,KS - Overland Park,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,PA - Philadelphia,VA - Arlington
USA AZ - Phoenix
Posted 2 days ago
USA FL - Jacksonville
Client Service Delivery Operations Team Lead (Jacksonville or Tampa)
Posted 3 days ago
USA TN - Nashville
Client Service Delivery Team Lead (Nashville, Knoxville, TN or San Antonio, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.