Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing + Communications
Location: San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, New York, Philadelphia, or Washington, DC
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions – Marketing + Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: North America (NA) Story Originator and Writer
You will help create and deliver our NA People Experience ‘core’ editorial content.
As a member of the NA People Experience M+C team, you’ll work closely with the NA People Experience Marketing + Communications Lead, NA People Experience producer and you’ll also collaborate with key Marketing + Communications stakeholders to create compelling stories to spread the word about what’s happening in NA, Using our new approach to internal communication, you’ll originate articles that help curate a cohesive and engaging experience for our NA people.
- Create, curate and deliver our NA ‘priority’ content stories designed to drive greater understanding around the importance of our NA / Market Unit strategies and purpose
- Ensure a unified (One Accenture), relevant editorial voice, focused on what our people want and need, not what we want to share
- Develop and deliver the most relevant stories and write them with the reader in mind. Imagine the reader of our articles and focus the narratives on them. Imagine how it will change their world, and what it will mean to them
- Create Authentic, simple, immersive, connected, collaborative, and accessible - written/visual/audio - content to help engage our people; delivering our key ‘need to know’ news, messages and more
- Support in the publication of our MU Digests and strive for new, original and scalable ways of storytelling to support our reinventing communications strategy and approach
- Help to create a best practice for writers and adhere to the highest editorial standards
- Ensure all content fulfils our legal and governance obligations and meets our editorial guidelines
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of journalism or public relations experience
Journalistic / publishing / public relations experience
Must demonstrate strong project management capability
Good stakeholder management confidence and experience
Digitally savvy - social and web page + video and audio production content skill set
- Excellent writer
- A driver with bags of energy and enthusiasm to get stuck in
- Needs to be a self-starter and demonstrate the and the ability to deliver at pace
- End-to-end digital publishing skill set
- Articulate with strong presence and ability to interact with all levels
- Needs to be able to take guidance and coaching, ask sensible clarification questions and present solutions
- Able to work as part of a small team where clarity of communication, an unflustered style and a collaborative nature are vital
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas
Responsible Business Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 8 days ago
North America Story Originator and Writer
Marketing & Communications
Posted 10 days ago
Associate Director, Marketing & Communications – Cloud First Ecosystem Partners and Assets
Marketing & Communications
Posted 11 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.