Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The Jr. Business Integration Analyst , will analyses an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. Asses current state, identifies customer requirements, and defines the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Provide functional analyst experience and system design skills.
- Provide production support by analyzing, designing, programming, and testing solutions to complex production problems.
- Develop test scenarios and test cases.
- Correct data in critical situations.
- Design and create functional specifications for complex development projects.
- Analyze impacts of vendor provided updates and upgrades to the system.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field, or 6 years of relevant experience, or an Associate’s Degree together with four (4) years of relevant experience
- 1 year of experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or other business systems experience
- Formal training in information technology systems development or training methodologies.
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
- Technical development experience implementing PeopleSoft
- Experience documenting current organizational business process flows
- Experience preparing communication plans
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Microsoft Solution Architect
Posted 2 days ago
USA NJ - Florham Park
Epic MyChart Application Lead
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.