Here’s what you need:
· Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing Oracle Incentive Compensation in the cloud/on-premise in multiple industries preferably Communications, Media & High Technology and/or Healthcare
· Configuration Expert Comprehensive on key Commission components such as Comp Plans, Comp plan components, Hierarchies, Classification Rules, and Calculation, Sales Credit Management, Dispute Management, Payment Approval and Quota Approval Process
· Ability to collaborate with client development and testing teams where necessary
· Familiarity with leading implementation methodologies – hybrid agile, agile, etc.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. Desire to work in an information systems environment
· You’re an ace at managing and delivering projects
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Bonus points if:
· Preferably experienced in other Oracle Cloud ecosystem components such as Sales/Engagement Cloud and Territory & Quota Management and corresponding business processes.
· Oracle Sales Cloud – ICM Implementation Certification
· Project Management Certification
· Masters/MBA a plus
· You’re great at working creatively in a problem-solving environment
· You’ve gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to: design business process, lead key configuration workshops, identify GAPs, identify RICEW, and design functionality and test plans, and perform testing
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.