Accenture Federal Services, implementing the latest security frameworks tailored to our federal clients. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. With customized plans, we prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we help build cyber resilience so our clients can grow with confidence in security.
A Cybersecurity guru. Your superpower? An expert on guarding all of information systems undergoing authorization. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative, and productive team environment. You have top-notch communication skills and you’re in your element managing projects and juggling priorities in a fast-paced setting where results are everything
- Assists with defining security
objectives and system-level performance requirements.
Assists in the configuration of secure systems, tests security products/systems to detect computer and information security weaknesses.
- Coordinates the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Coordinates the periodic review of each system’s A&A package and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Supports the development of integrated system solutions ensuring proprietary/confidential data and systems are protected.
- Assists the establishment of strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
- Advanced in Relevant IT or Cybersecurity Work Experience
- Proficient in Risk Management Framework (RMF) or C&A/A&A experience or NIST 800-53 assessment experience
- DOD 8570.01 IAT level II Certification: (Security+, SSCP, GSEC, GICSP)
- Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), XACTA, or other A&A package workflow system experience
- An active security clearance or the ability to obtain a Public Trust at minimum may be required for this role.
- Preferred CE Training (ACAS, HBSS Admin, HBSS ADV)
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.