Accenture Marketing Operations is the global managed services arm of Accenture Interactive. We activate and optimize hyper-relevant, data-driven, brand experiences to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels.
Advance your career in a fast-accelerating digital marketing agency on track to transform the industry and dominate the market. Disrupt, innovate, and change the way frictionless marketing strategy is delivered to clients at scale. Deploy new technologies and data-driven insights. Transform the performance of leading brands. Grow alongside our global talent network. Join Accenture Interactive Operations.
build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology,
Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique
career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work
environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Operations professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
Marketing Operations is seeking an organized, detail-oriented and energetic professional who is passionate about helping to lead organizational change and to building an operational framework, utilizing a combination of lean management methodologies and project management skills to create a new end to end delivery model for the client's business. As a Journey Owner (JO), you will work with the client's Digital Acquiring and Merchant Integration team and will be responsible for helping to lead, promote and facilitate the implementation of the Domain Model for the client. You will work with Product Owners to identify opportunities, streamline processes, build process maps and write procedures for the Acquiring Domain.
- Help Product Owners to define, prioritize and develop a strategic roadmap, building work plans and managing items to closure
- Work with peers and the clients Digital Acquiring and Merchant Integration team to build and manage the Acquiring Domain
- Define, prioritize and help manage the Acquiring strategic roadmap
- Identify key process with the use of lean methodologies, tools and SIPOCs to create procedures
- Support ongoing management of all Acquiring SIPOCs, Maps, Documentation Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Work with the clients Digital Acquiring and Merchant Integration team to coordinate quarterly Acquiring Roundtable, Program Increment and key business meetings
- Assist in document existing controls and identify control gaps within Acquiring Domain processes
- Support client’s Agile business and technology operating approach and model
- Measure project and Domain performance and identify areas for improvement
- Track and report issues, manage issues to completion
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in business administration, project management, or change management
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience in financial, retail or technology companies and organizations
- Minimum of 2 years of Agile product enhancement and delivery experience
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Technical writing ability and experience in creating procedures
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced business environment and collaborate across organizations and management levels
- Strong organization and effort management skills
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence, collaborate and clearly communicate
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Federal - Change Practitioner
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NC - Charlotte
Software Deployment Senior Analyst
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA CA - San Francisco
Operations Program Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.