Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
The Robotics Process Automation Senior Developer is responsible for process design and coding the automation process components as per the technical documentation created by the technical leads/business analysts. The senior developer will also validate the automation by performing appropriate unit testing and will ensure configuration control is maintained. The senior developer will be a mentor to junior developers and will perform quality control/code reviews on code components developed by them.
Responsibilities include, but may not be restricted to:
- Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements
- Codes the more complicated automations or reusable components.
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
- Ensures documentation is well maintained
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control
- Min of 2 years of programming experience, preferably in a consultative environment (Java or .Net)
- Min of 1-year experience working an any Robotics Process Automation technology or similar (Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere/UiPath)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- 1-2 years of RPA experience
- RPA Certification, Blue Prism Professional Development
- General manufacturing industry knowledge
- Exposure to resource optimization initiative
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to lead a small team
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Automation Test Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Salesforce Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.