Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
Both a data maven and a strategist with serious analytical and statistical chops who can architect and lead business transformation projects from start to finish. You know how to interrogate data to get insights to inform strategy and drive business optimization. Clients listen to you because you are a strong communicator and passionate problem-solver - and have the skill depth and moxie to back it up.
- Co-create with clients to shape and sell project work; architect how to use Applied Intelligence capabilities to drive client transformation for industry or functional use cases
- Do data-driven storytelling through quant analysis, dashboards and dataviz
- Lead and manage teams to deliver transformative and innovative client projects on-time and on-budget
- Guide teams on analytical and AI methods and approaches
- Manage client relationships to foster trust, deliver value and build the Accenture brand
- Drive consulting practice innovation and thought leadership in your area of specialization
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, mathematics, marketing, or operations analysis. Double bonus if you have a PhD.
- 5+ years using AI and data science (10+ years of analytics) to achieve business goals in large orgs
- 5+ years working in Technology, Software, Products, or Resources industry; strong familiarity with common industry use cases
- 5+ years working in a consulting capacity helping clients make their companies work better
Bonus points if:
Bonus points if:
- 5+ years heading up teams, juggling multiple projects from multiple locations
- 5+ years of strategy experience
- You are a gifted communicator and presenter
- You know your way around ML and AI technical architecture
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.