- You must be able to effectively use and lead multiple teams and projects, using statistical, data mining, machine learning, and/or deep learning techniques in delivering data science insights
- Work closely with internal Accenture teams and clients to understand challenges and create solutions
- Stay abreast of technology trends in artificial intelligence
- Provide thought leadership within projects and leading technologies
- Lead multiple teams of data scientists and deliver end to end projects for our clients
- Minimum 8 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- Minimum 8 years of developing machine learning and deep learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, classification, regression, optimization, recommendation, natural language processing, and other.
- Minimum of 8 years of Strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum 7 years of experience with data science and analytics tools, such as Python, R, Scala, Spark, SQL, Tableau, PowerBI
- Bachelor’s degree in data science and related disciplines as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if you have:
- experience capturing, assessing and making recommendations, including reviewing data for completeness and consistency, analyzing and interpreting data
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience working in retail/products industry
- Demonstrable knowledge in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other relevant technical domains.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.