- You must be able to effectively use and lead teams using statistical, data mining, machine learning, and/or deep learning techniques in delivering data science insights
- Work closely with internal Accenture teams and clients to understand challenges and create solutions
- Stay abreast of technology trends in artificial intelligence
- Provide thought leadership within projects and leading technologies
- Lead a small team of data scientists
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data science and use of statistical methodologies
- Minimum 5 years of developing machine learning and deep learning methods, including familiarity with techniques in clustering, regression, optimization, recommendation, neural networks, and other.
- Minimum 5 years of strong quantitative and analytical skills with minimum 5 years of experience with data science and analytics tools, such as Python, R, Scala, Spark, Tableau, PowerBI
- Bachelor’s degree in data science and related disciplines as mathematics, statistics, computer science, physics, or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if you have:
- Ability to technically lead data science projects
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- experience capturing, assessing and making recommendations, including reviewing data for completeness and consistency, analyzing and interpreting data
- Passionate, creative, and forward thinking
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multi-task
- Experience working in retail/products industry
- Familiarity with using cloud services (AWS, Azure,GCP), big data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) in data science solutions and data visualization skills using Tableau, PowerBI or similar tools.
- Demonstrable knowledge in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other relevant technical domains.
- Possess a blend of advanced analytical capabilities and consulting expertise that will create value and insights for our clients with a focus on supply chain and optimization analytics.
- Ability to work across industries and with cross-functional organizations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate results, concepts and ideas to clients
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.