Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies. The Procurement Contract Associate Manager will provide contract, drafting, negotiation, and execution support to customers on complex contracts. In addition, the Associate Manager will identify improvement opportunities within client processes and implement solutions to increase efficiency and best practices.
- Facilitate the completion of commercial document templates, including, but not limited to: services agreements, amendments, addenda, termination letters, etc.
- Prepare initial contract documents and ensure conformance with standard policies, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness
- Work with project teams and customers’ in-house counsel on progress and barriers
- Facilitate customers’ in-house legal review and approval process
- Manage full mobilization process of new clients including development of contract process, negotiation parameters and alternative language
- Develop alternative contract language to be used as best practice for back-up positions during negotiations
- Train newly hired Contract Associates regarding contract review, account management and account resolution
- Collaborate with Practice Leads on strategy to develop additional capabilities and create efficiencies within the team
- Provide ad hoc assistance to team members with contract review and negotiations
Here’s What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience drafting and negotiating contracts
- Paralegal certificate or law degree is preferred
- Experience managing a team of contract professionals
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients and suppliers at various levels of an organization
- Ability to work effectively with multiple client professionals, in-house lawyers and suppliers
- Adaptable communication style to enable conformance with our clients’ varied corporate cultures and organizational structures
- Ability to provide our clients’ positions on issues effectively, and to reach resolution in a positive and efficient manner
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
USA NY - New York
Contract Management Senior Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Contract Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 15 days ago