Market Unit: South, Dallas/Houston
As a global strategic partner, Accenture provides service management solutions for ServiceNow with a focus on optimizing the ServiceNow platform to achieve the business outcomes that are most relevant to organizations today. Combined with Accenture’s innovative approach to cloud applications, our ServiceNow solutions provide clients with the agility they need to move their business to the cloud and achieve significant business results more quickly.
What you will be doing:
A Sales Capture Manager supports the early phases of all sales pursuit activities for Accenture as it relates to the ServiceNow Line of Business within a designated territory or region. This role requires an energetic, confident individual who has solid presentation skills and strong technical acumen.
This role provides technical support to the sales cycle through the evangelizing of technology, conveying the art of the possible and showcasing how Accenture provides business value to our clients leveraging the ServiceNow platform.
- Socialize and Evangelize the full capabilities of the ServiceNow Platform to Accenture Client Account Teams, Prospects and Clients
- Ability to perform demonstrations of end to end technology on the platform after designing and configuration of basics of the platform based upon the needs of the presentation.
- Collaborate with the Accenture client Account teams, including the Senior Executive, Client Account Lead and Client Senior Technical Consultant to develop and execute the opportunity pursuit strategy
- Support a territory management strategy for a specific region and track progress over time.
- Grow and maintain knowledge of ServiceNow technologies and relevant competitive information within the Service Management, IT Operations, Customer Service Management, HR, and Security Operations space
- Understand the broader sales and business strategy to support the development of an end to end solution
- Assess solution alignment to meet client needs
- Work with the Solution Architecture team through transition from pre-sales phases to deal construction
- Collaborate with sales team to formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales of ServiceNow or other Cloud platform OR 5+ years in technical configuration or delivery of ServiceNow or related software platform Solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technical and Operational Solution Consulting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience translating technical solution requirements to business requirements and outcomes.
Extra Credit for:
- ServiceNow Sales Certification
- Experience with Accenture Sales Channel
- Accenture selling methods
- Ability to convey value from technology and how it fits within the Enterprise
- Knowledge of Service Management, ITIL, HR, Security Operations, and Customer Service Management
- Executive presentation experience with business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to travel as needed up to 75%
- Primary Residence Dallas/Houston Area
LocationsTX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Frisco,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,TX - Plano,TX - San Antonio
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.