- Drive high-profile and high-impact projects solving complex IRM challenges.
- Architect and implement innovative data driven IRM solutions that leverage automation and integration to make clients more effective and efficient at reducing risk.
- Transform IT risk management, governance, and compliance programs based on clients’ business structures, strategies, and priorities.
- Collaborate and lead meetings with executive stakeholders, including C-suite, IT operations, system architects, security professionals, and business leads.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Communicate IRM technology capabilities into business terms for executive stakeholders.
- Assist the IRM leadership with researching and working without innovation lab team to design new and improved IRM solutions.
- Assist IRM team with data architecture models and capabilities to support data driven solutions for clients.
- Work side by side with vendor strategists, product development and architect teams to understand and integrate Accenture intellectual property where appropriate
- Work with IRM process experts to design and implement advanced IRM solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience implementing GRC platforms such as ServiceNow
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience related to information technology, information security, vendor risk, IT risk, IT audit, IT compliance, or privacy.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Operational Consultant with strong project management and organizational change management skills, strong critical thinking and analytical skills; Service Management Consulting experience combined with ServiceNow mobile capabilities and experience with the following ServiceNow applications:
- IT Business Management (Project, Portfolio, Demand, Agile Dev, Test Mgt)
- ITOM (Orchestration, Discovery, Service Mapping)
- GRC (Policy & Compliance, Risk
- Racking up those air miles will have to wait, as weekly non-essential travel to client sites Monday through Thursday is currently suspended. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
- Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work experience including Consulting Experience
- ServiceNow certification
- Experience integrating GRC platforms with other security tools
- Experience with security and risk frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, ISO 31000, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-30, and/or PCI))
- Management consulting experience.
- Agile software delivery methodology experience
- Experience with MetricStream, OpenPages, or RSAM is also relevant but not required
- ServiceNow skills such as:
- Data Feeds
- On Demand Applications
- Advanced Workflow
- Data Driven Events
- Record Permissions
- ServiceNow Control Panel
- Workspaces, Dashboards, iViews, Reports
- Application Builder
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.