Other responsibilities can include: Analyze and design new business processes. Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases. Serve as a liaison to the business community and participate in user and task analysis to maintain the business community 's perspective.
- Work to configure LIMS, ELN and or CDS systems based on client requirements
- Analyze and design new business processes
- Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases
- Serve as a liaison to the business community and participate in user and task analysis to maintain the business community 's perspective.
- Develop code using an object-oriented philosophy
- Write and perform Unit Tests
- Write periodic status progress reports
- Perform basic or complex configuration of laboratory information systems
- Develop simple or complex software functionality but with limited scope
- Participate in peer reviews of code for coding standards, best practices, functionality, error handling, etc.
- Write basic SQL queries using relational database concepts and schema design principles Integrate laboratory instruments with scientific software packages
- Develop simple or complex, dynamic reports
- Participate in requirements analysis process with client stakeholders
- Break complex processes into smaller achievable pieces
- Lead and mentor Junior Developers
- Integrate scientific applications with other scientific or nonscientific applications
- 4 Year degree in an applicable field
- 1 Year experience working in a technical role with LIMS, CDS, QMS, or ELN systems
- 1 Year experience system troubleshooting
- 1 year of experience working in regulated environments
- 1 year of consulting experience with continuous increase in responsibility and technical competence
- Experience with any of the following LabWare, LabVantage, VEEVA, SQL LIMS, SampleManager, StarLIMS, Dotmatics, BIOVIA, SmartLab, Waters, Nugenesis, Empower, Pipeline Pilot, Chromatography Data Systems (CDS), Electronic Lab Notebook, Laboratory Information Management System, QMS, ELN, LIMS
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong logical analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player mentality
LocationsMA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.