Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. We guide them through DevOps adoption and transformation, from application to enterprise. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A Business Process Re-Engineering Consultant, that manages the use of process improvement, reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects. You will define business processes and requirements, as well as support the development team to translate the vision of the customer's requirements and help with configuration of the solution.
- Create process documentation and supports the execution of the transaction tracing methodology utilizing the End-to-End Process Mapping.
- Support walkthroughs of processes and document/reports results of transactions traced to assist in overall reconciliation efforts.
- Create integrated functional specifications to be reviewed and approved by government functional SMEs.
- Provide support identifying, assessing, and recording business needs and technology solutions around BPR opportunities that may be possible to undertake while the warehouse management is transitioning from the legacy DSS system to the new EWM system.
Here's what you need:
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.