Location: JBAB, Washington, DC or Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The ServiceNow Developer SME, will develop the application including configuration, report development and data migration, where applicable. You will perform custom development, 3rd party integrations, carry out unit-testing and defect resolution. You will be responsible for completing technical reviews of junior developer’s development work, provide feedback, and re-work task. You will carry out migration of the changes to production environment, assist with technical design and documentation, and collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements.
- Develop the application including configuration, report development and data migration, where applicable
- Perform custom development (as required) and 3rd party integrations
- Carry out unit-testing and defect resolution
- Complete technical reviews of junior developer’s development work, provide feedback, and re-work task.
- Carry out migration of the changes to production
- Assist with technical design and documentation
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements
- Perform more complex development than ServiceNow Developer
- ServiceNow certification required (admin or higher)
- US Citizenship required; dual citizens not eligible
Bonus points if you have:
- 2+ years' designing ServiceNow architecture, data designs, or overall solution architecture
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.