- Lead or participate in teams to design, build, and transform enterprise workplace and collaboration technologies
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high-quality work
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly to project leadership and/or client.
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Support the efforts for constant cross-training and collaboration, as well as mentoring other "future SMEs"
- Extensive travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's degree, must have minimum of 6 years work experience
- Minimum of 4 years of Project Management experience serving as a team lead, technical lead and/or delivery lead.
- Minimum of 4 years infrastructure discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in 3 of the following areas:
- Collaboration Technologies (O365, Email, Skype, Cisco WebEx, G-Suite)
- Mobility Technologies (InTune, Airwatch)
- Laptop Asset/Patch Management (SCCM, Jamf, Lamda, HPCA)
- Single Sign-on (Microsoft, Okta)
- Core Workplace Services (AD, DNS, DHCP, File Services, Print Services)
- Cloud Storage (OneDrive, Box, Google Drive)
- Computer Workspace Lifecycle Management (Upgrade management for Windows, OSX)
- Virtualization Technologies (VMWare, Citrix, Azure, AWS)
- MBA or MIS advanced degree
- Infrastructure technology certifications including but not limited to Microsoft Collaboration
- Project Management Professional certification
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Personnel development experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.)
- Financial forecasting, budgeting and tracking
- Experience with Business Case creation
- Experience in infrastructure operations delivery role, including delivery of a managed service
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical skills and thought processes.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.