Accenture is a global collective of innovators whose aim is to improve the way the world works and lives. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent, we drive success in new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. And we are looking to add an experienced Security Risk Assessor to an already outstanding team.
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond to, and recover, at all points of the security lifecycle. We hire the very best security talent and arm them with the coolest tools and latest tech so they can help our clients build resilience as we create integrated, customized turnkey solutions. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
You Are passionate about security, love what you do and have a genuine desire to outsmart the bad guys. You have the experience to analyze a clients’ security posture, anticipate security requirements and help find right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices. You have a proven track record working successfully in a fast-paced, agile environment. You’re a creative, analytical problem solver with above average documentation skills who can speak to both technical and non-technical audiences. You are eager to put your skills to use by helping us help our clients inject security at every level of their organization.
In this role you will lead and execute enterprise-wide assessments and strategic projects that typically span the entirety of the client’s technology footprint. The ideal teammate will be knowledgeable regarding cyber security standards and technologies, experienced with designing and implementing cyber security controls and solutions, diligent and thorough in generating written work products, and adept at interacting with clients at all levels of the organization.
· Experience providing cyber security consulting services or performing significant roles within enterprise security organizations.
· Experience performing assessments and/or audits, including the authoring of detailed reports containing findings and recommendations to improve the organization’s cybersecurity programs.
· Experience developing strategic roadmaps, including the prioritization of high-value security initiatives and rationalization of investments.
· Experience working across multiple lines of business to improve security controls and defensive mitigations.
· Experience developing and delivering briefings to senior and executive leadership teams.
· Knowledge of prevailing industry standard security control frameworks, including the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CIS Critical Security Controls, etc.
· Knowledge of various security program functions including: Cyber Architecture & Engineering, Security Operations, Incident Response, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Identity & Access Management, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Security Education & Awareness, etc.
· Practical understanding of various network, system, and application security technologies including: SIEM, Firewall, IDS/IPS, Anti-Virus, DLP, Email Security Gateway, Web Proxy, Malware Sandbox, Vulnerability Scanner, EDR, WAF, CASB, etc.
· Experience leading technical projects and ensuring contractual requirements are delivered with quality.
NICE TO HAVES
· Deep understanding of specialized industry cybersecurity standards, including PCI, FFIEC CAT, DHS CSET, ISO 27000 series, IEC-62443, DoE C2M2, NERC-CIP, and NRC RG 5.71/NEI 08-09
· Experience leading technical projects and ensuring contractual requirements are delivered with quality
· Project management experience
· Information security certifications such as CISSP, GCCC, GCIH, GCFE, CISM, CISA, or CEH.
· Master’s Degree in a technology-related field.
** Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement Requesting An Accommodation Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter. Other Employment Statements Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.