• Drive innovation. People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
• Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills, while expanding your experience defining and implementing solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
• Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Extract, Transform and Load data primarily in Informatica with an emphasis on advocacy toward end-users to produce high quality software designs that are well-documented.
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology and digital frameworks in the context of data integration utilizing Informatica.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans and assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes, working closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with MicroStrategy tool
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Schema designing and cube designing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working with Dossier
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience of 12 years, or Associate’s Degree and 6 years of work experience.
- Experience as a Team Lead for onshore/offshore team
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SQL coding and data modeling
- Experience as an SME/MSTR Architect for 3 years plus
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.