Location: remote / Washington, D.C.
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We will give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
A Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Solution Architect, who will lead continuous integration and software delivery, that unifies development and operations teams for faster business results. You will do the hands-on work and collaborate closely with your team and VBA to meet business requirements.
- Work on complex, major or highly visible tasks in support of multiple projects that require multiple areas of expertise.
- Support multiple applications and provide expertise in multiple technical environments and knowledge of one or more business areas supporting VBA.
- Provide architecture leadership & subject matter expertise to VBA engagements, focusing on complex products and reusable assets.
- Create innovative designs that account for the end-to-end technical solution of a system.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working at Veterans Benefits Administration
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years additional work experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience in architecture and design
- Experience in a large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment
- Experience in Kubernetes such as OpenShift or AWS EKS
- Experience with developing Java applications for containerized environment such as Docker
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience understanding requirements and transforming business requirements into appropriate technical solutions
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Supply Chain Operations Solution Sr Architect
Posted 21 days ago
Software & Platform Operations Solution Architect
Posted 28 days ago
Federal - Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Solution Architect
Posted 30 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.