- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands and contributes to the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Oversees small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on Informatica MDM experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience gathering and analyzing requirements, converting them to technical specifications.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Java and HTML for services integration and/or UI development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
- Experience in the areas of core Informatica MDM configuration, Informatica Data Director, Service Integration Framework and/or ActiveVos workflow
- Functional familiarity with one or more key master entity/domain such as Individuals (Consumer, HCP, Patient, Employee), Organizations (Customer/Client, Supplier), Product, Locations, Assets etc. and the challenges typically involved in implementing MDM for that entity/domain.
- Exposure with a full life cycle MDM project from functional design to deployment.
- Experience with additional MDM tools beyond Informatica such as Reltio, EBX5, Stibo Step, IBM Initiate and SAP MDG.
- Good understanding of data integration (batch and/or API), data quality and data integrity concepts
- Experience with ETL and API tools to integrate data.
- Experience with Data Quality tools to profile, cleanse, standardize and enrich data.
- Knowledge of Data Governance and familiarity with Data Stewardship activities.
- Exposure to a Data Strategy including architecting, design and implementation of an MDM program.
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.