• Drive innovation. People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
• Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills, while expanding your experience defining and implementing solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
• Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands and contributes to the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Participates in primary upward interaction with a direct supervisor.
- Interacts with peers, client counterparts and/ or management levels within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Employs decisions that often impact the team he or she resides on.
- Manages small teams and/ or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing and implementing Informatica ETL
- Experience with a full life cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience of 12 years or Associate’s Degree and 6 years of work experience
- Experience with Informatica capabilities beyond PowerCenter, such as Informatica Cloud or Product 360/PIM
- Familiarity with one or more additional ETL tools and associated capabilities beyond the Basic Qualifications (Business Objects Data Services (BODS), DataStage, or Ab Initio)
- Database experience (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server or DB2)
- Unix or Windows scripting experience
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL
- Understanding of Dimensional Models
- Experience with both project development and production support
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.