Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services brings together cyber and IT security to provide federal agencies with the most comprehensive, resilient security architecture possible. Our strategic approach is designed to leapfrog today’s untenable status quo, helping clients take advantage of next generation technologies and approaches to realize more effective and sustainable security.
An innovator and problem-solver. You’re an expert when it comes to protecting on-prem and cloud-based systems. And you can configure and deploy any security tool that comes across your desk. While staying on your toes, you design customized and cutting-edge solutions. You know security solutioning requires knowledge of infrastructure, trusted applications, continuous monitoring proper implementation of security appliances and virtual machines. You understand who or what is connecting to the network and how to properly implement security frameworks such as Access Control and Zero Trust.
The Security Automation engineer is responsible for creating python scripts to facilitate implementation of our client's SOAR (Security Orchestration Automation and Response) program. The candidate should have experience in creating Python centric automation script and/or programs. While specific experience with SOAR is preferred it is not required. Experience in a wide range of real-world Python projects is preferred.
- Experience with server automation and/or cloud automation and/or security automation
- 7 years of IT and/or Cybersecurity experience
Bonus points if you have:
- One or more related certification such as CISSP, CCNP, Security+, AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administrator Associate, Azure DevOps Engineer, Splunk Core Consultant, Elasticsearch Engineer, applicable Security vendor certifications (Zimperium, Microsoft, Red Hat, McAfee, Tenable, Carbon Black, Palo Alto, Cylance, FireEye, CrowdStrike, etc.).
- Experienced in the acquisition, design, sizing, deployment, installation, maintenance, operating and usage of the Government Enterprise networks
- Familiarity with the NIST 800, FedRAMP, Risk Management Framework, Security Controls, and the Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) operating standards and applicable guidelines
- US Citizenship required
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.