Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential…and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation’s capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The cloud security engineer is responsible for implementation of monitoring and alerts related to cloud security in our clients Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Microsoft Azure cloud environments. The candidate should understand how to secure cloud-based capabilities. They will be responsible for implementation of the control and sensors associates with cloud based architectures including serverless technologies such as AWS Lamba. Cloud security certifications are preferred.
- 2 years of IT and/or Cybersecurity experience
- Hands on AWS and/ or Azure experience performing one or more of the following functions: implementation, configuration, installation and administration
- One or more related certification such as CISSP, CCNP, Security+, AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administrator Associate, Azure DevOps Engineer, Splunk Core Consultant, Elasticsearch Engineer, applicable Security vendor certifications (Microsoft, Red Hat, McAfee, Tenable, Carbon Black, Palo Alto, Cylance, FireEye, CrowdStrike, etc.).
- Experienced in the acquisition, design, sizing, deployment, installation, maintenance, operating and usage of the Government Enterprise networks
- Familiarity with the NIST 800, FedRAMP, Risk Management Framework, Security Controls, and the Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) operating standards and applicable guidelines
- US Citizenship required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.