• Drive innovation. People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
• Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills, while expanding your experience defining and implementing solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
• Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Produces clean, standards-based, modern code with an emphasis on advocacy toward end-users to produce well-documented high-quality software designs.
- Demonstrates an understanding of technology and digital frameworks within the context of data integration.
- Ensures code and design retain quality through the execution of test plans, and works closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts to assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes.
- Utilizes existing methods and procedures to create designs within the proposed solution to solve business problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Contributes to design of solution, executes development of design and seeks guidance on complex technical challenges where necessary.
- Participates in primary upward interaction with a direct supervisor.
- Interacts with peers, client counterparts and/ or management levels within Accenture.
- Interacts with peers and/ or management levels at a client and/ or within Accenture.
- Understands methods and procedures on new assignments and executes deliverables with guidance as needed.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Employs decisions that often impact the team he or she resides on.
- Manages small teams and/ or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on technical experience implementing or supporting Big Data solutions utilizing Hadoop, Hive and Python
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on development experience using Neo4j
- Experience developing solutions utilizing at least two of the following:
- Kafka based streaming services
- R Studio
- Cassandra , MongoDB
- MapReduce, Pig, Hive
- Scala, Spark
- Knowledge on Jenkins, Chef, Puppet
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent amount of work experience of 12 years, or Associate's Degree or 6 years of work experience.
- Full life cycle development experience
- Experience with delivering Big Data Solutions in the cloud with AWS or Azure
- Ability to configure and support API and OpenSource integrations
- Experience administering Hadoop or other Data Science and Analytics platforms using the technologies above
- Experience with Java Programmning
- Experience with DevOps support
- Designing ingestion, low latency, visualization clusters to sustain data loads and meet business and IT expectations
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with senior client executives
LocationsGA - Atlanta,TX - Houston
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.