- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has some interactions with non-management levels at the client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort and/or team.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
- A minimum of 1 year of DevOps experience in areas such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), DevOps solutions, architecture patters, or other similar DevOps tasks
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with at least one of the following: code repository management, code merge, quality checks, CI through pipeline creation, automated deployment, management (using Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git, Maven, Ant, SonarQube, or other similar tools)
- Must meet only one of the following requirements: bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience; associate’s degree and a minimum 6 years work experience; or 6 years of experience in the Army, Navy, Marines, or Coast Guard
- Minimum 1 year of experience with command line experience in Linux and Windows
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or other Cloud infrastructure environment
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience with Infrastructure Automation using Terraform, Ansible, or other comparable tools
- Experience with Containerization using Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, or other comparable tools
- Experience with SAST and DAST Integration
- Experience with Automated Testing Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.