Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The DevOps Build/Automation Specialist will be responsible for executing the tools and processes to enable DevOps. Candidate should be able to bridge the gap between Development and Operational teams. Working with the development teams to meet acceptance criteria, gathering and documenting the requirements. Candidate should be able to work in fast-paced multi-disciplinary environments.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
· May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
· Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
· Leads small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
B Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 year of experience with implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- Minimum 3 year of experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration through pipeline creation, and automated deployment and management using Azure Devops, Jenkins, Git, Maven, Ant, SonarQube or comparable tools.
- Minimum 3 year of experience with command line experience in Linux and Windows
- Experience with AWS. Azure, or other Cloud infrastructure environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
· Experience working in an Agile delivery environment
· Experience with Infrastructure Automation using Terraform, Ansible, or other comparable tools.
· Experience with Containerization using Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, or other comparable tools.
· Experience with SAST and DAST Integration
· Experience with Automated Testing Integration
· Bachelor's degree
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.