Accenture Federal Services bring together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation’s Capital, we stay ahead of what is coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
- Architect, design, and implement updates and enhancements to data repositories and indices to support data ingest, enrichment, analysis, visualization, and dissemination
- Perform database engineering and management activities associated with designing, developing, maintaining, and enhancing data analytic systems from multiple data models using an Agile DevSecOps model
- Integrate data from multiple sources in batches and real time
- Review, design, and develop data quality management processes and automated procedures intended to produce high levels of data integrity
- Research and recommend solutions to complex problems
- Oversee code reviews and delivering feedback regarding designs/code
- Perform research and development and provide technical support to identify and integrate new and emerging technologies into the data environment
- Design and implement storage and indexing strategies to provide efficient storage and retrieval to support visualizations such as graph-based and geospatial indices
- Support design and development of data access APIs that allow enterprise access (as appropriate) to data
- Develop or provide input to engineering artifacts associated with the data repositories
- Experience with SQL / NOSQL databases, and/or Graph Databases (Neo4J)
- Experience with scripting using (Python, Java, Perl, or PL/SQL)
- Exposure to Cloud Data Services (AWS)
- Experience with Architecting and building
- Experience with Data Engineering and Data transformation
• Familiarity with SQL query engines, preferably PrestoDB or SparkSQL
• Familiarity with distributed platforms (i.e. HBase, Kafka, Spark, NiFi) and the cloud (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure), preferably Amazon Web Services
• Experience integrating open API based data access and processing
This role requires US Citizenship with no dual Citizenship accepted.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.