- Designing, build, and lead the development of cloud native applications using the Google Cloud Platform services, event streaming technologies, and various open source frameworks
- Work within an agile team that includes members with cross-functional skills
- Experience designing and leading engineering applications and broader systems and supporting DevOps, i.e management of the process of building software
- More experienced members will be involved in the solutioning and creation of technology blueprints and overall application and broader system architecture
- Oral status and occasional written reports via daily stand-ups, etc.
- Continuous learning and curiosity of new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Establish methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Minimum of 3 years of application design and development experience in a cloud environment
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and a passion for learning new technologies
- Minimum of 1 years of experience developing applications using containers, Kubernetes, service mesh (Istio, Solo) preferably on GCP.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in IoT/event-driven/microservices in the cloud
- Previous GCP Implementation/Delivery experience on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 2 years) work experience. If Associate Degree, must have minimum 4 years work experience
- Ability to meet travel requirements (100% Monday-Thursday)
- Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect
- Hands-on experience with GCP services using GCP Console or Deployment Manager
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience
- Experience in any of event streaming platforms (Kafka, Google Pub/Sub, NiFi, Pulsar , etc.)
- Hands-on experience with any of the following programming languages (Java, Node, Golang, Kotlin, Python)
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Experience in Cloud Workload Migration Automation Tools (i.e. Velostrata, Cloud endure, etc.) Cloud provisioning and management (i.e. Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.