- Lead GCP solution delivery engagements, along with consultants and client teams for a successful delivery of GCP solutions
- Through a formal sales process, work with the Sales team to identify and qualify Google Cloud Platform (GCP) opportunities.
- Lead cloud solution and scoping to generate estimates and approaches for proposals and SOWs for customers.
- Conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, “as is” and “to be” scenarios.
- Assess the full technology stack of services required including PaaS (Platform as-a-service), IaaS (Infrastructure as-a-service), SaaS (software as-a-service), operations, management and automation.
- Lead the discussions and early analysis of the cloud concepts as it relates to Accenture’s Journey to Cloud methodology so that clear use cases are developed and prioritized as well as transitioning these concepts from ideas to proof-of-concepts with the full support of the appropriate teams.
- Compare solution alternatives across both technical and business parameters which support the define cost and service requirements.
- Apply Methodology, reusable assets, and previous work experience to deliver consistently high-quality work.
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly.
- Stay educated on new and emerging technologies/patterns/methodologies and market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to define solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Establish methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Manage small teams of pre-sales Solution Architects and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 7 years of technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and a passion for learning new technologies.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on application architecture focus where solution architect engaged with clients, systems analysts, technical resources, developers and testers to develop scalable and resilient software systems that leverage modern software stack and DevOps practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of Client Management and/or Project Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the cloud
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in IoT/event-driven/microservices in the cloud
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Cloud Workload Migration Automation Tools (i.e. Racemi, Cloud endure, etc.) Cloud provisioning and management (i.e. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.)
- Previous GCP Implementation/Delivery experience on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Ability to meet travel requirements (100% Monday-Thursday)
- Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Hands-on experience with GCP services using GCP Console
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience in any of Messaging platforms (Kafka, PubSub, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Experience in and understanding of data and information management, especially in Big Data trends.
- Experience in Terraform or Cloud Deployment Manager
- Experience in Kubernetes and Microservices on GCP
- Hands-on experience with any of the following programming languages (Python, Java, C++, Go, Ruby, C)
- Know your way around Map Reduce, Hadoop, Spark, Flume, Hive, Impala, SparkSQL, BigQuery
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience.
- Personnel Development Experience (hiring, resource planning, performance feedback, etc.).
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.